Régifab has had ISO-9001-2008 certification since 2004. This quality management system enables us to, among other things :
- Develop and maintain a quality manual to ensure the traceability of production materials
- Maintain quality control at every stage
- Ensure optimum management of non-conformance
- Identify possible weaknesses and take corrective action as soon as possible to ensure the continuous improvement of our fabrication processes.
Régifab is proud to have a 0% non-conformance rate.*
*According to the September 2016 review
Régifab is one of the few companies in Quebec to be certified by the American Association of Railroads. We congratulate our six employees who have been trained to AAR standards, allowing the company to :
- Carry out repairs on railcars travelling on railways
- Carry out repairs on equipment on railcars used to simulate brake tests
- Develop inspection tools
Régie du bâtiment Québec
Certified by the RBQ since 2012, Régifab is qualified to carry out installations and repairs on construction sites, on work governed, or not, by the Construction Code.